Updating list of tests accordingly to the agreed consensus on the DebianCloudSprint2016
fit the naming scheme
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|## page was renamed from Testing Debian Cloud Images|
What should we test:
- Image boots
- We can login with username we specified
- We can install some packages
- If we installed something, we should be able to use this software
- Test that changes are followed (e.g. no login for root user)
- Tests for cloud-specific settings (e.g. disabling IPv6)?
- Log file of image creation does not contain eny errors. Log is on the hosts for auditing purposes
- Size of image should be similar to size of previous image. Similarly for the logs. If they are 2x bigger, you should read it
How should we test:
1. Autopkgtest with ssh into instance?