This page contains the list of things that the Clojure Team would like to finish within the given release. These goals are generally goals that either affects a lot of packages, may involve a lot of work or improve the Debian Clojure infrastructure.
Feel free to claim items off the list below. You may want to reach out on #debian-clojure (OFTC) or the team mailing list first.
Listed in priority order.
- Upgrade Leiningen and any dependencies to 2.8.3.
- Upload new clojure1.10 package (and perhaps separate out clojure1.9).
- Upload new CLI tools.
- Anything that can also be accomplished in the sections below.
Essential Clojure tools
We need to backport Leiningen to stretch-backports
We need to package boot
- We need to target Clojurescript
Write a lein-helper to allow packages to be built with Leiningen rather than javahelper or mavenhelper
Complete a Clojure packaging policy (Clojure/PackagingReference?)
Fix outstanding lintian warnings on packages (see Clojure Team lintian reports)
Standardize packaging according to our Packaging Reference
- Add watchfiles to Clojure packages
- Improve documentation for adding autopkgtests
- Add missing Clojure language categories to Debian
- Move pure Clojure packages in the Java team over to Clojure team (low priority)
For Buster release
We need to update Clojure to 1.9 /ehashman
Update all packages to latest policy /ehashman
Add autopkgtests to Clojure packages /ehashman
Determine whether we should merge with the Java team or remain independent /team decision at DC17