Ideas concerning CipUX Convention 2007
This page collects some Ideas what we could do at the Convention. Please add more points. We will choose from this points when we make the schedule.
The aim of the CipUX Convention is to develop CipUX and developers of CipUX.
- Discuss and define the road map for CipUX Version version 3.4
- Workshop on understanding CipUX
- understanding of CipUX CAT modules
- defines RPC ACL rules for modules, list of RPC calls per module
- HOWTO write cipux-cat-web modules. The module API
CipUX add on
moodle-cipux (cipuxPHP, cipux-cat-moodle)
- Testing moodle-cipux package
- Discussion about future development of moodle-cipux
New features, packages
This means not that we will implement this at once. But we should know the wishes of the user.
- What new features need CipUX core?
- What new features need cipux-cat-web?
- What new features need moodle-cipux?
- What new packages would we want to have?
- What is not so important and can be removed?
Things to learn
- C++ course
- CipUX Party?
- What do you want to see from Berlin?