1 20:19 <@[-oskar-]> Hi                                                                                                                                                   
   2 20:20 <@[-oskar-]> sorry for the delay, there is lots of traffic around strasbourg :/                                                                                   
   3 20:21 < SammyWG> [-oskar-]: np, 2200 utc is 2400 cest, so you have much time :)                                                                                         
   4 20:21 < jever> :-)                                                                                                                                                      
   5 20:22 <@[-oskar-]> arf                                                                                                                                                  
   6 20:23 <@[-oskar-]> k4x: give me this time :/                                                                                                                            
   7 20:24 <@[-oskar-]> well when should we start ?                                                                                                                          
   8 20:24 <@[-oskar-]> C14r: around ?                                                                                                                                       
   9 20:26 < SammyWG> 1830 utc?                                                                                                                                              
  10 19:01 -!- Olivier_54 [~olivier@reverse-46.fdn.fr] has quit [Remote host closed the connection]                                                                          
  11 20:34 <@[-oskar-]> yes but only C14r can speak about security with cipux and jean-charles about the php stuffs :/                                                       
  12 20:35 < SammyWG> okay, i have enough time to wait, have to write an article about php and gpg in between :)                                                             
  13 20:37 -!- mherweg [~mherweg@62.217.57.66] has joined #CipUX                                                                                                             
  14 20:37 < jever> mh, do someone here know if they are available?                                                                                                          
  15 20:38 <@[-oskar-]> SammyWG: :)                                                                                                                                          
  16 20:38 < mherweg> if what is available ? (sorry 4 me being late)                                                                                                         
  17 20:38 <@[-oskar-]> I didn't get news from C14r and Jean-Charles since about 3 weeks                                                                                     
  18 20:39 < jever> That's a quite long time :-/                                                                                                                             
  19 20:39 -!- skogmus [~gjermund@ti541210a080-0858.bb.online.no] has joined #CipUX                                                                                          
  20 20:42 < C14r> [-oskar-]: yes                                                                                                                                            
  21 20:43 < C14r> [-oskar-]: sorry i am late, my WLAN was not working  here in the hotel                                                                                    
  22 20:43 < jever> aaah, the maestro is fallen from wireless heaven, welcome C14r                                                                                           
  23 20:45 < jever> C14r: could you tell some about the state of bringing CipUX iinto debian?                                                                                
  24 20:45 < C14r> jever: welcome you too                                                                                                                                    
  25 20:46 < jever> long time ago I've seen you                                                                                                                              
  26 20:46 < C14r> jever: This should be a topic for today to collect the status                                                                                             
  27 20:46 < jever> It is a topic                                                                                                                                            
  28 20:47 < C14r> jever: have we a page for other topics?                                                                                                                   
  29 20:47 < k4x> [-oskar-]: /me Kurt is hier                                                                                                                                
  30 20:47 < jever> No                                                                                                                                                       
  31 20:47 <@[-oskar-]> C14r: hi                                                                                                                                             
  32 20:47 <@[-oskar-]> :)                                                                                                                                                   
  33 20:47 < C14r> [-oskar-]: Hi realy nice to read you!                                                                                                                     
  34 20:47 < jever> Nobody  made one                                                                                                                                         
  35 20:48 < C14r> jever: can you start one?                                                                                                                                 
  36 20:48 < C14r> my connection is somwhat unstable ...                                                                                                                     
  37 20:48 < SammyWG> okay, so lets start with the current status. if jean-charles joins too, we'll get a second topic.                                                      
  38 20:48 < C14r> I am C14r: Christian Kuelker                                                                                                                              
  39 20:48 < C14r> who are SammyWG?                                                                                                                                          
  40 20:48 < jever> C14r: where?                                                                                                                                             
  41 20:49  * jever == J├╝rgen leibner                                                                                                                                        
  42 20:49 < C14r> jever: in the debian.org wiki                                                                                                                             
  43 20:49  * [-oskar-] Xavier Oswald                                                                                                                                        
  44 20:49 < C14r> wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/CipUX/...                                                                                                                       
  45 20:49 -!- h3p [~h3p@blfd-d9bf0600.pool.mediaWays.net] has joined #CipUX                                                                                                 
  46 20:49  * SammyWG Sammy Kummert                                                                                                                                          
  47 20:50 < C14r> Is Olivier_54  or skogmus around? And who are they?                                                                                                       
  48 20:50 < C14r> binar: Are you here?
  49 20:50 < skogmus> Gjermund Skogstad from the Norweigan branch ... since 2001                                                                                             
  50 20:51 < C14r> nice to meet you skogmus!                                                                                                                                 
  51 20:51 <@[-oskar-]> Olivier_54: <<-- Olivier Fontes, member of the french skolelinux team                                                                                
  52 20:51 < C14r> [-oskar-]: thank you!                                                                                                                                     
  53 20:51 -!- h3p is now known as h3p_background                                                                                                                            
  54 20:51 < C14r> h3p_background: you can participate if you like :)                                                                                                        
  55 20:51 < skogmus> thanks                                                                                                                                                 
  56 20:52 < h3p_background> thanks too                                                                                                                                      
  57 20:52 < C14r> h3p_background: still in the testcenter? Have you a suggestion? A toppic?                                                                                 
  58 20:53 < k4x> C14r: yes we are here and Johanna too ;-)                                                                                                                  
  59 20:53 < C14r> k4x: Greeting to Johanna, you should her teach chat                                                                                                       
  60 20:53 < C14r> ;-)                                                                                                                                                       
  61 20:54 < h3p_background> no only listener                                                                                                                                
  62 20:54 < C14r> h3p_background: ok                                                                                                                                        
  63 20:54 < k4x> C14r: in some minutes she has here on linux maschine and she knows to chat ;-)                                                                             
  64 20:54 < C14r> What als you would like to talk about?                                                                                                                    
  65 20:54 < C14r> als=eles                                                                                                                                                  
  66 20:54 < C14r> als=else (sorry)                                                                                                                                          
  67 20:55 < k4x> C14r: i have some questions, is somebody moderating here?                                                                                                  
  68 20:55 < jever> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/CipUX/Meeting/20061005                                                                                                  
  69 20:55 < k4x> jever: tnx                                                                                                                                                 
  70 20:55 < C14r> k4x: no not jet I would like to ask [-oskar-], or k4x ?                                                                                                   
  71 20:56 <@[-oskar-]> jever: will you do the log and write a summary ?                                                                                                     
  72 20:56  * jever does the log and the summery                                                                                                                             
  73 20:57 < C14r> jever: nice page!                                                                                                                                         
  74 20:57 <@[-oskar-]> nice                                                                                                                                                 
  75 20:57 < jever> only the template of the debian-security                                                                                                                 
  76 20:58 < C14r> skogmus: SammyWG Olivier_54 what are your subjects for the talk?                                                                                          
  77 20:58 <@[-oskar-]> jever: :)                                                                                                                                            
  78 20:58  * jever is on a WinXP maschine and is unable to log !                                                                                                            
  79 20:58 < C14r> k4x: can you log?                                                                                                                                         
  80 20:59 < SammyWG> C14r: subject is what about security issues in cipux and php stuff                                                                                     
  81 20:59 < k4x> C14r: yes                                                                                                                                                  
  82 20:59 < C14r> SammyWG: ok, add this to the page please                                                                                                                  
  83 21:00 < C14r> whou would like to to the moderation?                                                                                                                     
  84 21:00 < skogmus> C14r:I'm curius of your progress and hopes to get away with listening in to you guys ...                                                               
  85 21:01 < C14r> skogmus: Can you be more precise?                                                                                                                         
  86 21:01 < C14r> skogmus: or is this a toppic?                                                                                                                             
  87 21:01 < k4x> C14r: i will  moderate ok?                                                                                                                                 
  88 21:01 < C14r> k4x: ok, thank you!                                                                                                                                       
  89 21:02 < k4x> ok, should we start now?                                                                                                                                   
  90 21:02 < skogmus> C14r: no topic.                                                                                                                                        
  91 21:02 < C14r> skogmus: ok                                                                                                                                               
  92 21:02 < C14r> k4x: yes why not starting now                                                                                                                             
  93 21:03  * k4x topic  State of bringing CipUX into debian                                                                                                                 
  94 21:04 < k4x> who likes to report? [-oskar-] ?                                                                                                                           
  95 21:04 < jever> C14r: can you give us a statement?                                                                                                                       
  96 21:04 <@[-oskar-]> I have something to go ahead
  97 21:05 < jever> ack                                                                                                                                                      
  98 21:05 <@[-oskar-]> C14r: what the state of the modification you made ? Is now cipux instalable ?                                                                        
  99 21:05 < C14r> [-oskar-]: you mean is 3.2.11?                                                                                                                            
 100 21:05 <@[-oskar-]> yes                                                                                                                                                  
 101 21:06 < k4x> 3.2.11 is running on SkoleLiveCd                                                                                                                           
 102 21:06 < k4x> C14r: you have installed it                                                                                                                                
 103 21:06 < C14r> k4x: Yes a pre version of it.                                                                                                                             
 104 21:07 < C14r> k4x: is an enchanced 3.2.10                                                                                                                               
 105 21:07 < k4x> ok                                                                                                                                                         
 106 21:07 < C14r> So we should call it 3.2.12 to mak that clear an never release 3.2.11?                                                                                    
 107 21:08 <@[-oskar-]> C14r: it would be nice if you can build a repository with the 3.2.12 version, we have a dev day sunday at forbach                                    
 108                    so I will be able to test it                                                                                                                         
 109 21:08 < C14r> 3.2.12 is not tested, so I need at least 12h to test that. There might be bugs.                                                                           
 110 21:09 <@[-oskar-]> ok                                                                                                                                                   
 111 21:09 < C14r> [-oskar-]: ok, I can do that on suturday                                                                                                                  
 112 21:09 <@[-oskar-]> C14r: I just need a version to test sunday                                                                                                           
 113 21:09 <@[-oskar-]> C14r: so take your time .. ;)                                                                                                                        
 114 21:09 < jever> C14r: could you say something about bringing it into debian?                                                                                             
 115 21:10 < C14r> [-oskar-]: ok, I willtake it . I think it could be stable at the end of the week for subset of features.                                                  
 116 21:10 <@[-oskar-]> yeah ! :)                                                                                                                                            
 117 21:10 < k4x> jever: perhaps [-oskar-] should answer                                                                                                                     
 118 21:10 < C14r> jever: I was doing the job of make the upstream.                                                                                                          
 119 21:10 <@[-oskar-]> I get an idea today :)                                                                                                                               
 120 21:11 < C14r> Pepople with more Debian knowledge should answer here ...                                                                                                 
 121 21:11 < jever> [-oskar-]: tell us                                                                                                                                       
 122 21:11 < C14r> (more then me)                                                                                                                                            
 123 21:11 <@[-oskar-]> we have a perl team on alioth and a debian-perl list                                                                                                 
 124 21:11 < k4x> sounds good                                                                                                                                                
 125 21:11 <@[-oskar-]> I will ask on this list about feedback if cipux is ready to enter into debian :)                                                                     
 126 21:11 <@[-oskar-]> and maybe get more people involved ;)                                                                                                                
 127 21:12 < C14r> [-oskar-]: might work                                                                                                                                     
 128 21:12 < k4x> [-oskar-]: just build the package and ask on debian-edu for help                                                                                           
 129 21:12 < C14r> k4x: yes this might be better                                                                                                                             
 130 21:12 <@[-oskar-]> I will send on both lists                                                                                                                            
 131 21:12 < C14r> [-oskar-]: I we ask then we will get new tasks ..                                                                                                         
 132 21:12 < k4x> Steffen and Petter are waiting                                                                                                                             
 133 21:13 <@[-oskar-]> ok                                                                                                                                                   
 134 21:13 <@[-oskar-]> the bad side is that the ftp-master team is not working very quickly :/                                                                              
 135 21:13 < C14r> [-oskar-]: We will get feedback and somthing to do from the package review anyway                                                                         
 136 21:13 <@[-oskar-]> and this team review the if the package can enter into unstable or not                                                                               
 137 21:13 < k4x> so we will have on sunday a debian cipux.deb ?                                                                                                             
 138 21:13 < C14r> [-oskar-]: yes that is why we should do it now, or not?                                                                                                   
 139 21:14 <@[-oskar-]> k4x: you know Joerg Jaspert ?                                                                                                                        
 140 21:14 < k4x> yes                                                                                                                                                        
 141 21:14 < Olivier_54> .                                                                                                                                                   
 142 21:14 < k4x> should i ask for something? then please send an email to me                                                                                                
 143 21:14 <@[-oskar-]> k4x: he is in the ftp-master team and can have a look to the package, he put my moodle package into unstable                                         
 144 21:14 < k4x> ok
 145 21:15 < C14r> [-oskar-]: Can sompody else make a package review?                                                                                                        
 146 21:15 < k4x> lets first finish topic 1, somthing else to ask or to tell?                                                                                                
 147 21:15 < C14r> [-oskar-]: Can sompody else also make a package review?                                                                                                   
 148 21:16 < C14r> k4x: ok                                                                                                                                                   
 149 21:16 <@[-oskar-]> C14r: first me, then I will ask peter and steffen, then peter should upload it into the NEW queue and then Joerg                                     
 150                    review it and put it into unstable. This is the way..                                                                                                
 151 21:16 < k4x> next topic:  what about security issues in cipux and php stuff                                                                                             
 152 21:16 < k4x> [-oskar-]: ok, thanks!                                                                                                                                     
 153 21:16 < C14r> [-oskar-]: ok, thank you for writing the way! (intersting!, write that as TODO)                                                                           
 154 21:17 <@[-oskar-]> C14r: ok                                                                                                                                             
 155 21:17 < k4x> [-oskar-]: is Jeancharles around?                                                                                                                          
 156 21:18 <@[-oskar-]> k4x: no news from him since 4weeks                                                                                                                   
 157 21:18 < k4x> oh thats realy bad                                                                                                                                         
 158 21:18 <@[-oskar-]> k4x: he just began a new school year 5 days ago, that's only what I know                                                                             
 159 21:18 < k4x> so who is looking and emproving the cipuxPHP code?                                                                                                         
 160 21:19 <@[-oskar-]> .... :/                                                                                                                                              
 161 21:20 < Olivier_54> i can try if u want                                                                                                                                 
 162 21:20 < k4x> how could we manage this ?                                                                                                                                 
 163 21:20 < SammyWG> there is an small one-file-audit but i dunno much about the result of it                                                                               
 164 21:20 < k4x> Olivier_54: it really very important                                                                                                                       
 165 21:20 < C14r> Olivier_54: thank you.                                                                                                                                    
 166 21:20 < C14r> SammyWG: where is it?                                                                                                                                     
 167 21:20 <@[-oskar-]> Olivier_54: can you come sunday at forbach and then I can show you the state of this tool..                                                          
 168 21:20 < k4x> SammyWG: i fear nothing has happend with your audit                                                                                                        
 169 21:20 < SammyWG> C14r: was sent by the list to [-oskar-] i thought                                                                                                      
 170 21:20 < Olivier_54> sunday ??                                                                                                                                           
 171 21:21 < Olivier_54> hmmm                                                                                                                                                
 172 21:21 < Olivier_54> i can come at FORBACH                                                                                                                               
 173 21:21 < C14r> SammyWG: ok, then I know it.                                                                                                                              
 174 21:21 < SammyWG> two weeks ago if i remember right                                                                                                                      
 175 21:21 < Olivier_54> [-oskar-], at emmaus ??                                                                                                                             
 176 21:21 <@[-oskar-]> Olivier_54: yes 14h00                                                                                                                                
 177 21:21 < C14r> SammyWG: yes                                                                                                                                              
 178 21:21 < k4x> [-oskar-]: can you send Olivier_54 teh code and the audit from SammyWG please?                                                                             
 179 21:22 < SammyWG> well i could audit the rest too, but i think there are much problems in design so i'd prefer a feedback for the                                        
 180                  small audit first                                                                                                                                      
 181 21:22 < C14r> SammyWG: yes a agree                                                                                                                                      
 182 21:22 <@[-oskar-]> k4x: the code is in the svn and he knows where it is I think                                                                                         
 183 21:23 < k4x> but important is to answer to the audit ;-)                                                                                                                
 184 21:23 < C14r> [-oskar-]: can you clean up the svn? I think the code is i twoo svn, right?                                                                               
 185 21:23 <@[-oskar-]> C14r: the latest version is in the debian-edu repository                                                                                             
 186 21:23 < Olivier_54> [-oskar-], ok                                                                                                                                       
 187 21:24 <@[-oskar-]> Olivier_54: thanks :)                                                                                                                                
 188 21:24 < C14r> [-oskar-]: so delete it from the cipux repository                                                                                                         
 189 21:24 <@[-oskar-]> C14r: the version in the cipux repository is deprecated                                                                                              
 190 21:24 < k4x> Olivier_54: thanks from me too                                                                                                                             
 191 21:24 < C14r> [-oskar-]: anyway, delete it then                                                                                                                         
 192 21:24 < k4x> C14r: will you upload the tested 3.2.12 on saturday?
 193 21:24 <@[-oskar-]> ok, I will do that                                                                                                                                   
 194 21:25 < C14r> k4x: yes on saturday evening                                                                                                                              
 195 21:25 < k4x> C14r: thank you very much!                                                                                                                                 
 196 21:25  * k4x could we finish topic 2?                                                                                                                                   
 197 21:26 < SammyWG> do we have a deadline for feedback?                                                                                                                    
 198 21:26 < C14r> [-oskar-]: thank you (it is important not to have old dangerous code in the rep)                                                                          
 199 21:26 < jever> who has access to the repository on debian-edu?                                                                                                          
 200 21:26 < C14r> jever: [-oskar-] me, ...                                                                                                                                  
 201 21:26 < k4x> jever: max                                                                                                                                                 
 202 21:27 < SammyWG> (i dont have much time so i have to plan time for an audit)                                                                                            
 203 21:27 < jever> SammyWG: do you need access?                                                                                                                             
 204 21:27 < C14r> SammyWG: not that I know, but if Olivier_54 can send a feedback after sundeay would be great.                                                             
 205 21:28 < SammyWG> jever: i only need read access for the rep, not write access. i only need the files itself for auditing source :)                                      
 206 21:28 < C14r> Olivier_54: can you send SammyWG the feedback und Sunday?                                                                                                 
 207 21:28 < k4x> Olivier_54: are you able to send feedback before Weekend?                                                                                                  
 208 21:28 < C14r> k4x: no bevor,  at the weekend                                                                                                                            
 209 21:29 < SammyWG> sending feedback til sunday is early enough (im out of net at the weekend)                                                                             
 210 21:29 < C14r> SammyWG: ok                                                                                                                                               
 211 21:29 < C14r> Olivier_54: can you do it?                                                                                                                                
 212 21:29 < Olivier_54> i dont think i am able , i have to read the work of JeanCharles before                                                                              
 213 21:29 < Olivier_54> tomorow i cant                                                                                                                                      
 214 21:29 < Olivier_54> i have so this night and saturday                                                                                                                   
 215 21:30 < C14r> Olivier_54: yes the idea was a answer on sunday                                                                                                           
 216 21:30 < k4x> Olivier_54: i think the audit from SammyWG should be read at the same time                                                                                 
 217 21:30 < Olivier_54> where can i find it ??                                                                                                                              
 218 21:30 < C14r> [-oskar-]: can you send him?                                                                                                                              
 219 21:30 < k4x> ok, so we have an answer on sunday evening from [-oskar-] and Olivier_54 ? is that right?                                                                  
 220 21:31 <@[-oskar-]> tel sorry                                                                                                                                            
 221 21:31 < k4x> i like to switch to topic 3  is that ok now?                                                                                                               
 222 21:32 < k4x> so i start                                                                                                                                                 
 223 21:32  * k4x topic:  add possibility to write in objects moodle needs                                                                                                   
 224 21:32 < Olivier_54> ok so i have to send a feedback on sunday afternoon after my meeting with [-oskar-]                                                                 
 225 21:32 < k4x> Olivier_54: oui, merci beaucoup!                                                                                                                           
 226 21:32 < SammyWG> Olivier_54: thank you very much :)                                                                                                                     
 227 21:32 < Olivier_54> pas de quoi k4x                                                                                                                                     
 228 21:32 < Olivier_54> :)                                                                                                                                                  
 229 21:32 < k4x> topic 3                                                                                                                                                    
 230 21:32 < C14r> Olivier_54: Thank you!                                                                                                                                    
 231 21:33 < k4x> we had a meeting with the moodle guy in our testcenter                                                                                                     
 232 21:33 < k4x> there is a big chance for moodle and skolelinux if we are abel to have in cipux also the other                                                             
 233 21:34 < k4x> objects writable moodle is using                                                                                                                           
 234 21:34 < C14r> k4x: what you mean by that "objects writable moodle is using" ?                                                                                           
 235 21:34 < k4x> there is a great interest from the moodle community to have a ldap tool as plugin                                                                          
 236 21:35 < k4x> at the moment in moodle we can read the conten, items or objects or how do you callit in ladap                                                             
 237 21:35 <@[-oskar-]> Im back sorry                                                                                                                                        
 238 21:35 < k4x> sorry about my typos                                                                                                                                       
 239 21:35 < jever> k4x: can we read somewhere about that meeting?                                                                                                           
 240 21:36 < k4x> what moodle needs, is to be able to write also into ldap
 241 21:36 < C14r> k4x: moodle can use a php binding (library) to do so                                                                                                      
 242 21:36 < k4x> i have put some info into the german wiki, i will check and write some more                                                                                
 243 21:36 < jever> k4x: fine                                                                                                                                                
 244 21:37 < SammyWG> there is no problem to embed ldap support via php, there is an extension for                                                                           
 245 21:37 < k4x> C14r: i do not understand?                                                                                                                                 
 246 21:37 < C14r> k4x: or moodle can use cipux-rpc                                                                                                                          
 247 21:37 < SammyWG> C14r: does this make sense?                                                                                                                            
 248 21:37 < C14r> k4x: everybody with knowledge and Access rights can write into the LDAP                                                                                   
 249 21:37 < k4x> what are the advantages of  cipux-rpc or  php extension?                                                                                                   
 250 21:37 < C14r> SammyWG: I dont know                                                                                                                                      
 251 21:38 < C14r> k4x: first of all we should know WHAT they want to write into the LDAP, then we can discuss the how                                                       
 252 21:38 < SammyWG> C14r: pro for cipux-rpc is a defined api for the call, on the other hand it slows down the request itself                                              
 253 21:39 < k4x> C14r: just look into the SkoleLiveCd                                                                                                                       
 254 21:39 < C14r> SammyWG: yes, but computers getting faster ..                                                                                                             
 255 21:39 < C14r> k4x: Sorry no time                                                                                                                                        
 256 21:39 < k4x> C14r: you will see, what they need to read                                                                                                                 
 257 21:39 < C14r> k4x: you say write not read                                                                                                                               
 258 21:39 < SammyWG> and: moodle is not a cipux-tool so i dont see the must for bundling both cipux and moodle as a must for                                                
 259                  implementing ldap backend                                                                                                                              
 260 21:40 < SammyWG> probably im not familiar enough with backgrounds                                                                                                       
 261 21:40 < C14r> SammyWG: This is what I am asking                                                                                                                         
 262 21:40 < k4x> SammyWG: moodle and cipux have similar aproche to admin users in roles like schools need                                                                   
 263 21:40 < C14r> k4x: ok                                                                                                                                                   
 264 21:41 < SammyWG> k4x: but for slx only. not for using as standalone tools                                                                                               
 265 21:41 < k4x> so it looks not to be a lot of work, but we should perhaps discuss this with the moodle guy                                                                
 266 21:41 < C14r> Moodle has its own user administration, so if we install mooodle we have to accounts for ervery user, this must not be                                    
 267 21:41 < jever> SammyWG: right!                                                                                                                                          
 268 21:41 < SammyWG> C14r: okay, than i'd prefer a library that offers the user to choose if they want use cipux-rpc or direct ldap calls                                   
 269 21:42 < k4x> C14r: no, the moodle user administration is obsolet                                                                                                        
 270 21:42 < C14r> SammyWG: or the plain Moodle userdb                                                                                                                       
 271 21:42 < SammyWG> C14r: yes                                                                                                                                              
 272 21:42 < C14r> k4x: why that?                                                                                                                                            
 273 21:43 < SammyWG> k4x: once more, only if you use moodle and cipux in slx context, not for using "in the wild"                                                           
 274 21:43 < C14r> k4x: I I wnat install Moodle on Fedora, there is no Cipux on Fedorea rightnow                                                                             
 275 21:43 < k4x> sorry the moodle guy could not join this meeting today, but he will join next meeting                                                                      
 276 21:43 < k4x> he could explain it easier than i at the moment                                                                                                            
 277 21:43 < C14r> k4x: ok, then we should skipt that for the next meeting                                                                                                   
 278 21:44 < k4x> C14r: ok                                                                                                                                                   
 279 21:44 < jever> k4x: ask him to write down in wiki what moodle needs in slx                                                                                              
 280 21:44 < k4x> are there any questions more about this topic?                                                                                                             
 281 21:44 < jever> yes                                                                                                                                                      
 282 21:45 < k4x> jever: yes, i will do this                                                                                                                                 
 283 21:45 < C14r> k4x: no, we are just guessing ..                                                                                                                          
 284 21:45 < k4x> jever: ?                                                                                                                                                   
 285 21:45 < jever> If I understood it right, cipux is the administration tool                                                                                               
 286 21:45 < C14r> When there is need for the next meeting?                                                                                                                  
 287 21:45 < jever> for debian in far?                                                                                                                                       
 288 21:45 < k4x> C14r: i would like to have it on sunday evening?  
 289 21:46 < jever> as standalone?                                                                                                                                           
 290 21:46 < C14r> k4x: for me it is ok                                                                                                                                      
 291 21:46 < k4x> jever: for CipUX and cipuxPHP                                                                                                                              
 292 21:46 < jever> or only in junction with slx?                                                                                                                            
 293 21:46 < C14r> Olivier_54: [-oskar-] is it ok for you?                                                                                                                   
 294 21:47 < Olivier_54> its on way :)                                                                                                                                       
 295 21:47 < C14r> jever: the tecnical point is that it is only easyly installable under slc                                                                                 
 296 21:47 < C14r> slc=slx                                                                                                                                                   
 297 21:47  * k4x is next meeting on sunday evening ok for everybody? what time?                                                                                             
 298 21:47 < C14r> jever: But it runs under Trustix, Suse, and why not Debian?                                                                                               
 299 21:47 < jever> C14r: but it should be instalable under debian in far?                                                                                                   
 300 21:47 <@[-oskar-]> ok                                                                                                                                                   
 301 21:48 < C14r> what is "in far"?                                                                                                                                         
 302 21:48 < SammyWG> i'd prefer monday                                                                                                                                      
 303 21:48 < jever> tomorrow, next week, ...                                                                                                                                 
 304 21:48 < C14r> SammyWG: good point,                                                                                                                                      
 305 21:48 < k4x> monday is ok for me too                                                                                                                                    
 306 21:48 <@[-oskar-]> Im free next week but not thuesday and not thursday                                                                                                  
 307 21:49 <@[-oskar-]> monday N                                                                                                                                             
 308 21:49 <@[-oskar-]> ok                                                                                                                                                   
 309 21:49 < Olivier_54> SAY ok for next sunday                                                                                                                              
 310 21:49  * k4x is next meeting on monday evening ok for everybody?                                                                                                        
 311 21:49 < SammyWG> yes                                                                                                                                                    
 312 21:49 < C14r> jever: I if you gave me a week I will install it on Debian                                                                                                
 313 21:49 < C14r> yes                                                                                                                                                       
 314 21:49 <@[-oskar-]> k4x: ok 20h00 GMT+1                                                                                                                                  
 315 21:49 < Olivier_54> ok                                                                                                                                                  
 316 21:49 < jever> ok                                                                                                                                                       
 317 21:50 < skogmus> C14r: why isn't it installable on debian now?                                                                                                          
 318 21:50 < C14r> That is what  in Berlin Time?                                                                                                                             
 319 21:50 < C14r> skogmus: it is installable, but not by just apt-get                                                                                                       
 320 21:50 < skogmus> C14r: ok.                                                                                                                                              
 321 21:50 < k4x> C14r: UTC = CEST +2                                                                                                                                        
 322 21:50 < SammyWG> C14r: 1900 cest imo                                                                                                                                    
 323 21:50 < jever> http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc                                                                                                         
 324 21:51 < C14r> ok 1900                                                                                                                                                   
 325 21:51 < jever> :-)                                                                                                                                                      
 326 21:51  * k4x so thanks to all, next meetin on monday 2006-10-09 19h CEST                                                                                                
 327 21:51 < C14r> When will the clock shift to wintertime?                                                                                                                  
 328 21:51 < SammyWG> third october weekend, i think                                                                                                                         
 329 21:52 < jever> IMHO end of october                                                                                                                                      
 330 21:52 < k4x> who is admin in this channel? please change topic to next meeting day and time                                                                             
 331 21:52 < C14r> ok then we are save                                                                                                                                       
 332 21:52 < k4x> who will write a summary?                                                                                                                                  
 333 21:52 < SammyWG> C14r: at a monday we are safe always :)                                                                                                                
 334 21:53 < C14r> jever: would you do it?                                                                                                                                   
 335 21:53 < k4x> jever: please?                                                                                                                                             
 336 21:53 < jever> k4x: put the log in wiki, then I'll write the summery
 337 21:53 < k4x> ok, thanks a lot!                                                                                                                                          
 338 21:53 < C14r> Thank you for this productive meeting!                                                                                                                    
 339 21:53 < k4x> so i will put done my moderation hat now, thanks to all!