Differences between revisions 5 and 6
Revision 5 as of 2008-02-12 22:04:02
Size: 25108
Comment: CipUX is generic, not something specific to DebianEdu
Revision 6 as of 2009-03-16 03:34:52
Size: 25108
Editor: anonymous
Comment: converted to 1.6 markup
No differences found!

aoû 22 20:10:06 C14r_jp        But I think we should start now.
aoû 22 20:10:13 C14r_jp        ok?
aoû 22 20:10:40 [-oskar-]      ok
aoû 22 20:10:46 C14r_jp        JeanCharles: ok?
aoû 22 20:11:31 JeanCharles    ok
aoû 22 20:12:14 *      jever is JÌrgen Leibner
aoû 22 20:12:29 C14r_jp        Good Idea!
aoû 22 20:12:35 *      [-oskar-] Xavier Oswald
aoû 22 20:12:36 *      C14r_jp Christian Kuelker
aoû 22 20:12:53 *      JeanCharles Jean-Charles Siegel
aoû 22 20:13:05 C14r_jp        So what have we on the agenda?
aoû 22 20:13:16 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: Can you say your topics?
aoû 22 20:13:40 [-oskar-]      hum
aoû 22 20:13:53 [-oskar-]      Well, Integration of cipux into debian !! :)
aoû 22 20:13:53 C14r_jp        hum is nice toppic? :)
aoû 22 20:14:02 C14r_jp        ok
aoû 22 20:14:09 C14r_jp        somthing else?
aoû 22 20:14:24 [-oskar-]      That my first goal for now
aoû 22 20:14:28 C14r_jp        ok
aoû 22 20:14:38 [-oskar-]      but JeanCharles will maybe have something..
aoû 22 20:14:46 C14r_jp        JeanCharles: what are you topics?
aoû 22 20:15:06 JeanCharles    I need some cipux function to change user's firstname and lastname
aoû 22 20:15:14 C14r_jp        ok
aoû 22 20:15:22 C14r_jp        Somthing else?
aoû 22 20:16:06 C14r_jp        Sombody else?
aoû 22 20:16:15 [-oskar-]      just one question..
aoû 22 20:16:35 [-oskar-]      who is jever ?? ;)
aoû 22 20:16:49 JeanCharles    nothing else for me at this time 
aoû 22 20:18:11 jever  [-oskar-]: have a look at the URL http://wiki.skolelinux.de/JuergenLeibner
aoû 22 20:18:13 [-oskar-]      jever: you are here, can you tell us what is your motivation, and what you are doing..
aoû 22 20:18:17 [-oskar-]      ok
aoû 22 20:18:19 [-oskar-]      :)
aoû 22 20:18:42 jever  ok, let me tell ...
aoû 22 20:19:06 jever  My intention is to read about developing CipUX ..
aoû 22 20:19:35 jever  because I am interested in using and administrating it
aoû 22 20:19:46 jever  for a school in my hometown
aoû 22 20:20:01 C14r_jp        ok for me :) 
aoû 22 20:20:12 k4x    C14r_jp: pong
aoû 22 20:20:16 [-oskar-]      oh ok, you are a teacher using cipux !! great !! then we can have feedback, nice !
aoû 22 20:20:26 JeanCharles    cool
aoû 22 20:20:29 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: no teacher sorry
aoû 22 20:20:34 jever  unfortunatly, someone who would not be called by his name says to me:
aoû 22 20:20:45 jever  CipUX is massive insecure
aoû 22 20:21:08 jever  the php-code is exploitable in minutes
aoû 22 20:21:20 JeanCharles    JeanCharles, ;)
aoû 22 20:21:32 JeanCharles    jever, ;)
aoû 22 20:21:32 jever  So if you want let this be an topic today?
aoû 22 20:21:43 [-oskar-]      jever: we are speaking about cipux, and yes, the php is not very secure :)
aoû 22 20:21:50 [-oskar-]      jever: yes we can !
aoû 22 20:21:54 C14r_jp        Well it is a good idea
aoû 22 20:21:56 JeanCharles    jever, yes we can
aoû 22 20:22:15 [-oskar-]      So, we have 3 points or .. ?
aoû 22 20:22:26 C14r_jp        So we start with JeanCharles topic
aoû 22 20:22:28 jever  ok, but take notice, I`m not a php or web programmer :-9
aoû 22 20:22:37 [-oskar-]      ok
aoû 22 20:22:41 JeanCharles    jever, no problem
aoû 22 20:22:48 jever  thanks
aoû 22 20:22:55 C14r_jp        So it is obvious that you whant to have this functions
aoû 22 20:23:01 *      [-oskar-] has changed the topic to: php is insecure :) JeanCharles: you have the voice
aoû 22 20:23:10 jever  ;-)
aoû 22 20:23:33 C14r_jp        cipux_task_change_user_*
aoû 22 20:23:41 JeanCharles    yes
aoû 22 20:23:52 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: would you implement this functions?
aoû 22 20:24:04 C14r_jp        (I will guide you)
aoû 22 20:24:19 [-oskar-]      C14r_jp: k4x has asked to have this possibility of changing everything around user
aoû 22 20:24:26 JeanCharles    [-oskar-], take our perl holy bible 
aoû 22 20:24:45 [-oskar-]      C14r_jp: yes !, I will try yo implement that tomorow
aoû 22 20:24:53 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: The problem is that everything is not defined
aoû 22 20:25:05 C14r_jp        We can only change attribute we know
aoû 22 20:25:25 C14r_jp        So lets start with 2 of them
aoû 22 20:25:34 [-oskar-]      C14r_jp: true, so we can begin with changing lastname and firstname and if we need something else, we will see..
aoû 22 20:25:51 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: yes that is good
aoû 22 20:26:10 JeanCharles    for me it's perfect
aoû 22 20:26:21 JeanCharles    i don't need more 
aoû 22 20:26:24 [-oskar-]      C14r_jp: So, I will try to implement it and send you a mail when I have something
aoû 22 20:26:40 [-oskar-]      SO you can review it before destroying the svn ;)
aoû 22 20:26:42 C14r_jp        I suggest to call that cipux_task_change_user_firstname
aoû 22 20:26:51 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: no
aoû 22 20:26:57 [-oskar-]      C14r_jp: I think so, sounds good for me
aoû 22 20:27:00 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: you can not destroy an SVN
aoû 22 20:27:14 [-oskar-]      I know, it was a joke
aoû 22 20:27:18 C14r_jp        I you are afraid make brach
aoû 22 20:27:22 C14r_jp        branch
aoû 22 20:27:33 C14r_jp        And cipux_task_change_user_lastname
aoû 22 20:27:44 C14r_jp        I know :)
aoû 22 20:27:53 [-oskar-]      ok
aoû 22 20:28:08 JeanCharles    and then i can implement php functions 
aoû 22 20:28:10 JeanCharles    :p
aoû 22 20:28:23 C14r_jp        :) Ok, Then the next thing
aoû 22 20:29:19 [-oskar-]      Well about the php issue
aoû 22 20:29:20 C14r_jp        Next toopic: unsecure php?
aoû 22 20:29:26 C14r_jp        yes
aoû 22 20:29:37 C14r_jp        jever: please tell a little bit more ...
aoû 22 20:30:33 [-oskar-]      jever: ?
aoû 22 20:30:40 *      Ping reply from jever: 0.73 second(s)
aoû 22 20:30:42 C14r_jp        jever: ping
aoû 22 20:30:51 [-oskar-]      Well I can say something around this issue
aoû 22 20:31:12 C14r_jp        ok
aoû 22 20:31:24 [-oskar-]      Now we use cipuxPHP inside moodle, so We actually use the moodle session to be indentified and that's a good point
aoû 22 20:31:39 C14r_jp        right
aoû 22 20:31:56 jever  oh, I was helping my daughters homework
aoû 22 20:32:03 [-oskar-]      I agree, if we want to use cipuxPHP in a standalone version, security should be improved and tested
aoû 22 20:32:31 jever  telling more ...
aoû 22 20:32:48 C14r_jp        jever: more about Security issue of cipuxPHP
aoû 22 20:33:10 [-oskar-]      I can give more details but I think it will take more time..
aoû 22 20:33:24 [-oskar-]      but jever if you have comments..
aoû 22 20:34:01 C14r_jp        I think i somone finds security problems he should tak with JeanCharles 
aoû 22 20:34:06 jever  the fact seams to be, so it was told to me, that there is mostly no input validation
aoû 22 20:34:39 C14r_jp        jever:ok
aoû 22 20:34:48 C14r_jp        jever:  Has he talked with JeanCharles?
aoû 22 20:35:29 JeanCharles    i will find a solution 
aoû 22 20:35:48 [-oskar-]      jever: what did you mean by input validation ? when you are submitting some informations ?
aoû 22 20:35:59 C14r_jp        JeanCharles: yes you will parse the input :)
aoû 22 20:36:04 jever  furthermore there is code mixed up from php4 up to php5 and objectoriented programming is use in an way it should'nt
aoû 22 20:36:46 C14r_jp        jever: ok, Has he talked with JeanCharles?
aoû 22 20:37:06 jever  No, I asked him to read the source
aoû 22 20:37:32 C14r_jp        jever: Can you ask him to talk with JeanCharles?
aoû 22 20:37:38 jever  he had a first close look, then he does his statement
aoû 22 20:37:59 C14r_jp        jever: yes of course
aoû 22 20:38:14 C14r_jp        jever: But then he could talk with JeanCharles, right?
aoû 22 20:38:24 [-oskar-]      jever: can he make writte a mail to JeanCharles  with more details.. ?
aoû 22 20:38:25 k4x    for me cipux on commandline is good enough ;-)) (joke!)
aoû 22 20:38:32 [-oskar-]      k4x: hi !! :)
aoû 22 20:38:34 jever  He said that it brings him pain by reading it and he will never have a second look
aoû 22 20:38:42 [-oskar-]      ohh
aoû 22 20:38:52 C14r_jp        jever: And he do not want to tell us his name?
aoû 22 20:38:58 k4x    jever: he or she ? ;-))
aoû 22 20:39:00 [-oskar-]      C14r_jp: ;)
aoû 22 20:39:12 jever  but, aplogize me and him, my intention is not to disturb
aoû 22 20:39:25 C14r_jp        jever: You already do!
aoû 22 20:39:47 C14r_jp        jever: It is easy to blame sombody without proove!
aoû 22 20:40:47 [-oskar-]      jever: JeanCharles is a student, he is learning to code and he needs feedback to improve his coding style..
aoû 22 20:40:48 jever  C14r_jp: You are right, but the thing is that I 'm thinking it is better you know
aoû 22 20:41:00 [-oskar-]      jever: so you friend is welcome to give us more informations
aoû 22 20:41:16 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: yes
aoû 22 20:41:28 jever  and have an closer look at the code as for me being hacked in future
aoû 22 20:41:47 C14r_jp        jever: It is not about you
aoû 22 20:42:30 jever  I have more than once asked him to help and I will go on to ask him therefor
aoû 22 20:42:30 C14r_jp        jever: If he/she critize the code, then he/she should do it constructivley
aoû 22 20:42:43 C14r_jp        jever: thank you!
aoû 22 20:42:55 jever  Thats is what I said ti him
aoû 22 20:42:55 C14r_jp        jever: That was what I was asking for.
aoû 22 20:43:04 [-oskar-]      jever: yes, it will be helpful ! thanks
aoû 22 20:43:05 C14r_jp        jever: ok, thank you!
aoû 22 20:43:10 jever  ti = to
aoû 22 20:43:39 C14r_jp        jever: Then, can you report on that next time?
aoû 22 20:43:53 k4x    so we need to build up a little php community around Jean Charles!
aoû 22 20:44:11 [-oskar-]      k4x: you are welcome :)
aoû 22 20:44:24 C14r_jp        k4x: Thierry already do, I think.
aoû 22 20:44:24 [-oskar-]      JeanCharles: is happy I think ! :)
aoû 22 20:44:24 k4x    i will ask in the moodle community too
aoû 22 20:44:24 JeanCharles    eeeuuuuhhhhhh......
aoû 22 20:44:33 C14r_jp        ?
aoû 22 20:44:34 jever  C14r_jp: I like to help where I can 
aoû 22 20:44:47 JeanCharles    k4x, thanks 
aoû 22 20:44:50 C14r_jp        jever: Yes I know.
aoû 22 20:44:59 k4x    JeanCharles: man or woman, what do you prefer? ;-))
aoû 22 20:45:06 jever  maybe I will learn php ;-)
aoû 22 20:45:23 C14r_jp        jever: :)
aoû 22 20:45:26 JeanCharles    k4x, if you have woman you are welcaom
aoû 22 20:45:31 JeanCharles    k4x, welcome
aoû 22 20:45:35 k4x    jever: to start quickly, there is a small book in our testcenter
aoû 22 20:45:53 C14r_jp        k4x: an there is the internet
aoû 22 20:46:11 JeanCharles    jever, do you know "Ça troue le cul !" language ?
aoû 22 20:46:16 C14r_jp        JeanCharles: can you report on that too next week?
aoû 22 20:46:26 k4x    i asked Florian from Austia to help with php, we will see his answer
aoû 22 20:46:29 jever  reading php is not very painfull
aoû 22 20:46:31 JeanCharles    jever, do you know c language ?
aoû 22 20:46:54 jever  knowing, yes, but I'm not programming
aoû 22 20:47:16 C14r_jp        Ok, can we switch to the next toppic? CipUX into Debian
aoû 22 20:47:34 jever  It is a long time ago, before linux, I have programmed databases
aoû 22 20:47:40 *      [-oskar-] has changed the topic to: Moving CipUX into Debian !!
aoû 22 20:47:43 JeanCharles    jever, ok
aoû 22 20:48:25 [-oskar-]      Well I think CipUX become mature enough to enter in Debian
aoû 22 20:48:25 JeanCharles    jever, maybe it will help you to learn php
aoû 22 20:48:44 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: nice!
aoû 22 20:48:47 jever  JeanCharles: I hope so
aoû 22 20:48:54 JeanCharles    jever, :d
aoû 22 20:48:56 [-oskar-]      We need to test and chose a version to freeze
aoû 22 20:49:04 k4x    as i see: at the moment the way is bringing parts of cipux with the french add on cd into skolelinux
aoû 22 20:49:04 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: oh!
aoû 22 20:49:25 [-oskar-]      you se, we got some messages with the 3.2.11 version
aoû 22 20:49:27 C14r_jp        k4x: this is not the topic
aoû 22 20:49:30 [-oskar-]      s/se/see
aoû 22 20:49:39 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: yes
aoû 22 20:49:53 k4x    C14r_jp: ?  Moving CipUX into Debian ?
aoû 22 20:50:01 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: They are not good, but they are there after the last weekend
aoû 22 20:50:30 C14r_jp        k4x: The topic from [-oskar-] is Movin CipuX into Debian (not into Skolelinux)
aoû 22 20:50:59 C14r_jp        k4x: But we should discuss that afterwards
aoû 22 20:51:15 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: So what are you next steps?
aoû 22 20:51:17 [-oskar-]      moving it to skolelinux is quite easy..
aoû 22 20:51:30 [-oskar-]      so the best will be to have it into debian :)
aoû 22 20:51:33 k4x    [-oskar-]: so please tell us the steps
aoû 22 20:51:42 [-oskar-]      well my idea :
aoû 22 20:51:43 k4x    testing
aoû 22 20:52:10 [-oskar-]      1. choose the version we want to add into debian (here maybe the 3.2.11)
aoû 22 20:52:12 k4x    can we use the SkoleLiveCd for that?
aoû 22 20:52:21 C14r_jp        k4x: no
aoû 22 20:52:25 k4x    ok
aoû 22 20:52:28 [-oskar-]      2. test this version and close the remaining bugs
aoû 22 20:52:40 [-oskar-]      3. be lintian and linda ok
aoû 22 20:52:49 [-oskar-]      4. find a DD to review it
aoû 22 20:52:56 [-oskar-]      5. enter in experimental
aoû 22 20:53:29 k4x    Lior? Sven? Benjamin?
aoû 22 20:53:40 k4x    Petter?
aoû 22 20:53:48 [-oskar-]      Im thinking about Lior, he is in our team
aoû 22 20:53:56 k4x    ok
aoû 22 20:54:20 [-oskar-]      But if he has not enough free time, I can ask sven
aoû 22 20:54:32 k4x    is there any important feature we are missing in 3.2.11 ?
aoû 22 20:54:39 C14r_jp        ok, you should as Lior first
aoû 22 20:54:53 [-oskar-]      C14r_jp: I think so, no ?
aoû 22 20:55:00 k4x    i agree
aoû 22 20:55:15 k4x    he will come to spain next month
aoû 22 20:55:16 C14r_jp        k4x: install CipUX default values into a plain LDAP
aoû 22 20:55:46 k4x    C14r_jp: i have a plain debian etch on our build server ;-)
aoû 22 20:55:56 C14r_jp        Or do we not need that for Debain?
aoû 22 20:56:02 k4x    C14r_jp: how can we do this?
aoû 22 20:56:06 C14r_jp        k4x: the connection is to slow
aoû 22 20:56:20 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: Do we need this?
aoû 22 20:56:25 k4x    C14r_jp: ???
aoû 22 20:56:49 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: Do we need CipUX default values into a plain LDAP
aoû 22 20:56:52 [-oskar-]      you have to build the cipux packages on an etch system with the new policy version
aoû 22 20:57:05 [-oskar-]      C14r_jp: I don't think so
aoû 22 20:57:12 k4x    [-oskar-]: please tell me, what can a normal user do with cipux and a standard debian with openldap? will it work?
aoû 22 20:57:19 C14r_jp        k4x: The connection to the build server is somwhat slow and I ned ti intsall, reinstall, ...
aoû 22 20:57:26 [-oskar-]      C14r_jp: that's the goal of cipux profile no?
aoû 22 20:58:12 k4x    C14r_jp: you mean our buildserver in GT?
aoû 22 20:58:13 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: no
aoû 22 20:58:14 [-oskar-]      k4x: I think so, If someone is installing openldap, he knows how to configure it I think
aoû 22 20:58:22 C14r_jp        k4x: yes
aoû 22 20:58:34 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: ok, that is the point :)
aoû 22 20:58:43 k4x    so we should meet us there ;-))
aoû 22 20:59:21 k4x    [-oskar-]: when i install openldap, do i get a tree or not?
aoû 22 20:59:23 [-oskar-]      C14r_jp: and we can add a script to do it, and put the informations in the postinst as I did no ?
aoû 22 20:59:38 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: not realy
aoû 22 20:59:51 [-oskar-]      k4x: questions are done during the installation if you want or not
aoû 22 21:00:00 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: tree: not realy
aoû 22 21:00:11 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: postinst: yes
aoû 22 21:00:35 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: But thats what I am askik, who write the script?
aoû 22 21:00:41 k4x    who of you has tested it with etch?
aoû 22 21:00:46 C14r_jp        askik =asking
aoû 22 21:00:56 C14r_jp        k4x: [-oskar-]
aoû 22 21:01:03 [-oskar-]      k4x: dunring the openldap install questions are asked about this tree, if you want or not have a default tree..
aoû 22 21:01:34 [-oskar-]      C14r_jp: hmm, Im not good enough with ldap stuffs
aoû 22 21:01:34 k4x    [-oskar-]: ok, when i say yes, will cipux work with this default tree?
aoû 22 21:01:52 [-oskar-]      k4x: that's not the goal
aoû 22 21:02:00 C14r_jp        k4x: no not instantly
aoû 22 21:02:12 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: Nice to hear!
aoû 22 21:02:19 k4x    ??? what else?
aoû 22 21:02:24 [-oskar-]      k4x: when you install cipux, you will have a message that tell you wherre you will find a script that will erase the current tree and put the new one.. or something like that
aoû 22 21:02:49 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: ok, that is a good idea (We spoke already about that)
aoû 22 21:02:56 [-oskar-]      yes
aoû 22 21:03:08 k4x    ok, so i need openldap as service and put the cipux tree into this service?
aoû 22 21:03:26 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: But we do not have this script now ...
aoû 22 21:03:30 [-oskar-]      and I think that a good idea so, the guy who install that can have a look into the script and see if he want to install this tree
aoû 22 21:03:36 C14r_jp        k4x: what is "openldap as service"
aoû 22 21:03:41 [-oskar-]      C14r_jp: true
aoû 22 21:04:14 C14r_jp        ok we can decise on point 1:
aoû 22 21:04:28 jever  maybe the previous tree has to be backedup?
aoû 22 21:04:29 C14r_jp        decide 3.2.11 with JeanCharles features, is it ok?
aoû 22 21:04:32 k4x    C14r_jp: openldap brings the ldap database or exactly the ldap protokoll?
aoû 22 21:04:43 C14r_jp        jever: yes
aoû 22 21:05:17 [-oskar-]      C14r_jp: yes the 3.2.11 with the global shared folder and the two JeanCharles features sounds good
aoû 22 21:05:18 C14r_jp        k4x: at least the server, not the tools
aoû 22 21:05:28 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: ok
aoû 22 21:05:33 C14r_jp        Onyone against?
aoû 22 21:05:41 C14r_jp        Anyone against it?
aoû 22 21:05:50 k4x    what about changing usernames?
aoû 22 21:06:03 [-oskar-]      k4x: that's the two JeanCharles features ;)
aoû 22 21:06:07 C14r_jp        k4x: That was one of JeanCharles features
aoû 22 21:06:12 k4x    ok
aoû 22 21:06:52 k4x    and the long list of new items lick nick and jabber and telefone  and.. is all inside 3.2.11?
aoû 22 21:06:56 C14r_jp        I would suggest to use only a part of CipUX to bring into Debian
aoû 22 21:07:24 C14r_jp        k4x: yes but not changeable via GUI or CLI
aoû 22 21:07:27 k4x    s/lick/like/
aoû 22 21:07:45 C14r_jp        phone is changable
aoû 22 21:07:46 k4x    :(
aoû 22 21:07:46 [-oskar-]      k4x: I don't think so
aoû 22 21:08:03 k4x    CLI = command line interface?
aoû 22 21:08:12 JeanCharles    C14r, maybe add an other function : cipux_task_change_user_UID
aoû 22 21:08:15 C14r_jp        The schema we changed is for 3.2.11
aoû 22 21:08:24 C14r_jp        JeanCharles: no
aoû 22 21:08:30 C14r_jp        JeanCharles: delete that user
aoû 22 21:08:40 JeanCharles    ok
aoû 22 21:08:47 JeanCharles    sorry tired 
aoû 22 21:08:55 C14r_jp        :) No problem!
aoû 22 21:09:29 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]:  would suggest to use only a part of CipUX to bring into Debian, is that ok?
aoû 22 21:09:50 k4x    JeanCharles: send an email on debian-edu, when the new cipuxphp code is ready and the url, where we can fetch it!
aoû 22 21:09:55 [-oskar-]      C14r_jp: can you list which do you want to see in debian ?
aoû 22 21:10:02 C14r_jp        We will not get cipux-cat-webmin into debian
aoû 22 21:10:06 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: yes:
aoû 22 21:10:15 [-oskar-]      k4x: svn debian-edu/trunk/fr/moodle-cipux
aoû 22 21:10:21 *      k4x had to speed up a little, to come out with etch ;-)
aoû 22 21:10:30 [-oskar-]      k4x: true !!
aoû 22 21:10:41 C14r_jp        cipux-common cipux-cibot at least
aoû 22 21:10:44 k4x    [-oskar-]: thanks, but post it, post it, be transparent!
aoû 22 21:10:51 [-oskar-]      C14r_jp: and the profile
aoû 22 21:10:58 C14r_jp        cipux-rpc cipux-profile
aoû 22 21:11:07 C14r_jp        But not cipux-deploy
aoû 22 21:11:11 JeanCharles    k4x, ok
aoû 22 21:11:15 [-oskar-]      yes, sounds good for me !
aoû 22 21:11:23 C14r_jp        May be cipux-client cipux-notifier
aoû 22 21:11:53 k4x    C14r_jp: i will have the command line tools, ALL witout deploy ;-))
aoû 22 21:11:59 [-oskar-]      ok, for these two we will see later
aoû 22 21:12:16 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: ok
aoû 22 21:12:24 C14r_jp        k4x: the CLI is in cipux-cibot
aoû 22 21:12:38 k4x    ok, so i am happy with this ;-)
aoû 22 21:12:52 [-oskar-]      :)
aoû 22 21:13:05 C14r_jp        k4x: But we have to make sure that the deploy function will print a nice message when that is not installed
aoû 22 21:13:25 k4x    which wikipage we put our agrrements? DebianEdu?
aoû 22 21:14:07 C14r_jp        DebianEdu/CipUX/??? (wich name?)
aoû 22 21:14:18 k4x    C14r_jp: echo "sorry, deploy is not installed, please support the upstream team ;-) "
aoû 22 21:14:26 [-oskar-]      huhu
aoû 22 21:14:28 [-oskar-]      nice
aoû 22 21:14:37 C14r_jp        :)
aoû 22 21:15:31 [-oskar-]      for me it's ok, anything more .. ?
aoû 22 21:15:38 k4x    we have to make public the steps and the work and the results! it political important to be transparent and to win new helpers
aoû 22 21:16:02 C14r_jp        k4x: ok, can you create the page?
aoû 22 21:16:07 [-oskar-]      k4x: JeanCharles has logged this discussion and it will be public ..
aoû 22 21:16:24 k4x    ok, i will do this
aoû 22 21:16:39 k4x    so let us decide the name and the please
aoû 22 21:16:42 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: ok, can someone write a summary?
aoû 22 21:16:55 JeanCharles    k4x, can you give me you email address
aoû 22 21:17:24 JeanCharles    k4x, i will send you the log
aoû 22 21:17:49 k4x    kurt@skolelinux.de have a look into http://wiki.skolelinux.de/KurtGramlich ;-))
aoû 22 21:17:51 C14r_jp        DebianEdu/CipUX/IRC is good location?
aoû 22 21:18:15 C14r_jp        for the log
aoû 22 21:18:30 k4x    for the log yes, but not for decicions or next steps
aoû 22 21:18:42 [-oskar-]      hmm better  DebianEdu/CipUX/IrcMeeting060822
aoû 22 21:18:46 C14r_jp        DebianEdu/CipUX/Debinaization
aoû 22 21:18:46 k4x    or roadmap?
aoû 22 21:19:08 [-oskar-]      Yes Roadmap sounds good
aoû 22 21:19:12 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: ok: DebianEdu/CipUX/IRC/Metting060822
aoû 22 21:19:21 k4x    i would prefere DebianEdu/CipUX/Roadmap
aoû 22 21:19:22 C14r_jp        Roadmap sounds good
aoû 22 21:20:04 k4x    JeanCharles: so you can put the logfile there by yourself? 
aoû 22 21:20:20 C14r_jp        DebianEdu/CipUX/IRC/Metting060822/Log
aoû 22 21:20:29 k4x    take ##format irc and you can paste and copy it ;-)
aoû 22 21:20:32 C14r_jp        DebianEdu/CipUX/IRC/Metting060822/Summary
aoû 22 21:20:56 C14r_jp        who writes one?
aoû 22 21:21:09 JeanCharles    ok
aoû 22 21:21:11 C14r_jp        (short is ok)
aoû 22 21:21:11 [-oskar-]      I can write the summary
aoû 22 21:21:19 C14r_jp        Thank you [-oskar-] 
aoû 22 21:21:27 k4x    Tank you!
aoû 22 21:21:37 C14r_jp        I finshed my summery just before the meeting :)
aoû 22 21:21:46 k4x    ;-==
aoû 22 21:21:51 k4x    ;-))
aoû 22 21:21:57 C14r_jp        http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Meeting/20060821/Protocol
aoû 22 21:22:06 C14r_jp        k4x: you ma proff read it ...
aoû 22 21:22:09 C14r_jp        ma=may
aoû 22 21:22:16 C14r_jp        proff=proove
aoû 22 21:22:19 k4x    C14r_jp: ok i will do this now
aoû 22 21:22:23 C14r_jp        :)
aoû 22 21:22:54 C14r_jp        I create DebianEdu/CipUX/IRC and write this Channel there ...
aoû 22 21:22:56 k4x    hi guys tnx for all, lets go on! anfd please give greetings to Thierry!
aoû 22 21:22:56 C14r_jp        ok?
aoû 22 21:23:09 k4x    ok for me
aoû 22 21:23:10 C14r_jp        When will be the next meeting?
aoû 22 21:23:28 k4x    next week, same time?
aoû 22 21:24:06 C14r_jp        Ok, but on 2006-08-29 I will be the first wroking day in Italy, 
aoû 22 21:24:17 [-oskar-]      yes, but we can send a mail on the debian-edu,list I think
aoû 22 21:24:31 C14r_jp        [-oskar-]: ok
aoû 22 21:24:48 [-oskar-]      or every 2 weeks .. ?
aoû 22 21:25:01 C14r_jp        well now every wee is good
aoû 22 21:25:06 [-oskar-]      ok
aoû 22 21:25:07 C14r_jp        later every 2 week ar ok
aoû 22 21:25:18 C14r_jp        We have do some things now
aoû 22 21:25:29 [-oskar-]      for the next 3 weeks I will be able to be connected , then its ok for me
aoû 22 21:25:36 [-oskar-]      C14r_jp: I think so ;)
aoû 22 21:26:01 C14r_jp        so next week on 2006-08-31 Thu is ok for meeting?
aoû 22 21:26:26 [-oskar-]      ok for me !
aoû 22 21:26:36 C14r_jp        good!
aoû 22 21:26:45 C14r_jp        JeanCharles: ? ok?
aoû 22 21:26:53 C14r_jp        jever: ok for you?
aoû 22 21:26:54 k4x    C14r_jp: there ar still missing jpgs in DebianEdu CipUx and in Skolelinux wiki! please put them on the right place
aoû 22 21:26:54 JeanCharles    ok
aoû 22 21:27:02 k4x    ok
aoû 22 21:27:06 jever  yes
aoû 22 21:27:28 [-oskar-]      So, I have to go back at home, Im in Forbach now .. :/
aoû 22 21:27:32 C14r_jp        Good then we do it. JeanCharles can you write the posting on debian-edu? 
aoû 22 21:27:52 JeanCharles    ok
aoû 22 21:27:55 C14r_jp        Thank you for attending all of us!
aoû 22 21:28:03 C14r_jp        JeanCharles: thank you.
aoû 22 21:28:24 C14r_jp        Meeting is over...