converted to 1.6 markup
|No differences found!|
Summary of the IRC meeting 2006-08-22
3 topics were set in the discussion:
- Integration of CipUX into Debian
- 2 new features
- cipuxPHP security issue
- [-oskar-]: XavierOswald
- C14r_jp: ChristianKuelker
- k4x: KurtGramlich
- JeanCharles: Jean-Charles Siegel
- jever: Jürgen Leibner
Integration of CipUX into Debian:
These steps were proposed:
- Choose the version we want to add into Debian. The choice is on the 3.2.11 version of CipUX. We want to add 2 features, change the user last-name and firs-tname as a CipUX task.
- Test this version and close the remaining bugs.
- Be Debian policy compliant, check with lintian and linda.
- Find a DD to review this packages (Maybe Lior Kaplan).
- Enter in experimental.
2 new features:
- Add the possibility to change the first-name of the user (cipux_task_change_user_firstname)
- Add the possibility to change the last-name of the user (cipux_task_change_user_lastname)
Xavier will write this 2 features
possible CipuxPHP security issue:
Jürgen made some comments about the security into the CipuxPHP code. His friend tell him some details about the php code:
- there is mostly no input validation.
- there is code mixed up from php4 up to php5 and object-oriented programming is use in an way it should'nt.
We will get more informations from the Jürgen's friend soon
Next IRC meeting will be 2006-08-31 at 20:00h. This will be announced some days in advance by Jean-Charles on Debian-Edu