Use pre tag more
converted to 1.6 markup
|No differences found!|
Replying to build logs
template files from aba
send-hook '~t buildd ~s success' "set signature='' pgp_autosign=yes indent_string='' edit_headers=yes editor='~/bin/buildd-script.sh' fast_reply=yes pgp_create_traditional=yes include=yes pgp_sign_as=<maint>@debian.org" send-hook '!(~t buildd ~s success)' "set pgp_autosign=no indent_string='> ' editor=vim fast_reply=no pgp_create_traditional=no include=yes set signature=''"
cat $1 > ~/Mail/buildd/orig egrep -v '^Fcc:' $1 | sed -e '8,/\.changes\:$/d' -e '/^\*/,$d' > ~/Mail/buildd/changes cat ~/Mail/buildd/changes > $1
- .muttrc (send-hooks): change pgp_sign_as and path to editor if necessary
- build-script.sh: change path to temporary files if necessary
- To prevent QP encoding of buildd logs add the following to your muttconfig: "unset allow_8bit"
- make sure the path to the editor points to build-script.sh
- make sure the path to the temporary files exist
- make sure the sed in build-script.sh skips the correct number of lines, one can test this with the temporary files...
- a reply is either
- a not signed mail consisting of one keyword (and some arguments?) on one line
- a signed changes file (for instance via build-script.sh)
- keep the subject intact
- read /usr/share/doc/buildd/README.admin.gz for more information or when you use gnus instead of mutt
- make sure that your key is in the keyring(s) for the archive(s) you're building for