For details about what BSP Marathon is see [http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/05/msg00014.html d-Devel-Announce]. It might be also a good idea to have read the ["HostingBSP"] howto. It gives some ideas what background work is needed to host a BSP.
Some useful links:
[http://people.debian.org/~vorlon/rc-bugsquashing.html Vorlon's Bug Squashing HOWTO]
BSP locations planned for
- Darmstadt (to be decided on which weekend)
- Utrecht, the Netherlands (2nd half oct, probably)
- École Centrale Paris: ["FrenchBSP/200606"] on June 9 to 11, 2006
Debian-Edu/Skolelinux german [http://wiki.skolelinux.de/BugSquashing2006 testcenter] in Gütersloh
DebianMéxico (spanish) [http://www.red-libre.org/pipermail/debianmexico/2006-August/002083.html] in Mexico City.
- Jülich, Germany, Open Source Support Center (credativ GmbH)
- Don Bosco Studentenheim, Vienna ["BSP2006Vienna"]
- ([wiki:BSP/ch/Marathon University of Zürich] -- will be decided short-term)
- Espace Autogéré des Tanneries, Dijon, France: ["TanneriesBSP"]
- [wiki:BSP/ch/Marathon University of Zürich], Zürich-Oerlikon