[Show "Revision History"] [Show "General Page Infos"] [Show "Page hits and edits"]

Revision History

Showing page edit history entries from 1 to 185 out of 185 entries total.

# Date Size Editor Comment Action
185 2017-10-05 06:52:48 10178 to previous ?IntRigeri Add report about one of our reports view
184 2017-07-18 08:16:12 10046 to previous ?IsyDor getting data graphs view
183 2017-07-18 08:11:27 9916 to previous ?IsyDor Two-steps reporting plan view
182 2017-07-18 07:59:34 9287 to previous ?IsyDor Marking as DONE some ACTIONs and TBDs view
181 2017-05-23 15:41:44 9510 to previous ?Solveig survey : publish here + gave stats to Juliette, she'll do cute graphs and pies :) view
180 2017-05-21 14:37:02 9446 to previous ?IntRigeri Fix formatting and simplify intro sentence. view
179 2017-05-21 14:36:20 9482 to previous ?IntRigeri Report++ view
178 2017-05-15 11:06:59 9331 to previous ?IntRigeri Reports & evaluation: update status view
177 2017-05-12 19:16:38 9223 to previous LauraArjona Add link to welcome team containing some directions for people willing to start contributing with noncoding/nonpackaging stuff view
176 2017-05-12 18:35:25 9124 to previous LauraArjona add how to do publicity coverage of the event via micronews; some http -> https fixes view
175 2017-05-12 10:40:57 8664 to previous ?IntRigeri simplify shopping list view
174 2017-05-12 09:30:31 8737 to previous ?IntRigeri WIP view
173 2017-05-11 12:01:13 8810 to previous ?IsyDor Saturday night dinner self-organising view
172 2017-05-11 10:19:44 9021 to previous ?IsyDor Action: preparing a list of participants for the frontdoor view
171 2017-05-11 10:10:48 8935 to previous ?IsyDor update on the management of the front door view
170 2017-05-11 09:57:25 8845 to previous ?IsyDor TBD re. sponsors visibility view
169 2017-05-11 09:54:28 8778 to previous ?IsyDor sponsors visibility: received answer from logilab already view
168 2017-05-11 09:53:20 8772 to previous ?IsyDor jcristau takes care of relationships with sponsors re. invoices/account details view
167 2017-05-11 09:50:38 8830 to previous ?IsyDor Waiting for answer re. saturday dinner organisation view
166 2017-05-11 09:49:26 8795 to previous ?IsyDor list given and door management information collected view
165 2017-05-10 19:55:42 8923 to previous ?IntRigeri Add shopping list view
164 2017-05-10 18:49:23 8658 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO-- view
163 2017-05-10 17:03:40 8796 to previous ?IntRigeri Document skills needed for graphics/design station view
162 2017-05-10 15:26:18 8735 to previous ?IntRigeri WIP view
161 2017-05-10 15:03:03 8729 to previous ?IntRigeri Document skills needed for the user testing station view
160 2017-05-10 14:33:21 8688 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO-- view
159 2017-05-10 14:32:22 8773 to previous ?IntRigeri spriver-- view
158 2017-05-10 14:16:53 8762 to previous ?IntRigeri Processed meeting minutes. view
157 2017-05-09 17:24:37 8345 to previous ?IsyDor   view
156 2017-05-09 17:19:25 8339 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO-- view
155 2017-05-09 17:18:26 8471 to previous ?IntRigeri Clarify TODO. view
154 2017-05-09 17:17:43 8458 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO update view
153 2017-05-05 22:06:52 8311 to previous ?jvoisin remove a jvoisin's ACTION view
152 2017-05-05 17:01:10 8361 to previous ?IsyDor sponsors thanking view
151 2017-05-05 16:23:51 8487 to previous ?IsyDor public thanks to the sponsors view
150 2017-05-03 06:50:22 8255 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO++ view
149 2017-05-03 06:16:28 8172 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO-- view
148 2017-05-03 06:07:05 8249 to previous ?IntRigeri Processed 2017-05-02 meeting notes. view
147 2017-04-21 20:48:12 7697 to previous ?jvoisin Hosting is done \o/ view
146 2017-04-19 21:43:21 7811 to previous ?jvoisin Update some ACTIONS view
145 2017-04-18 17:43:24 7424 to previous ?IsyDor people contacted agreed to join view
144 2017-04-18 17:17:04 7506 to previous ?IntRigeri Add info we now know, and drop outdated info. view
143 2017-04-17 09:54:56 7526 to previous ?IntRigeri Fix typo. view
142 2017-04-17 09:35:26 7512 to previous ?IntRigeri Add accommodation data. view
141 2017-04-17 09:28:23 7383 to previous ?IntRigeri We now have a TO view
140 2017-04-17 09:21:25 7429 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO++ view
139 2017-04-17 09:19:41 7369 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO++ view
138 2017-04-17 09:17:27 7228 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO-- view
137 2017-04-12 10:06:55 7247 to previous ?IsyDor   view
136 2017-04-11 09:48:19 7221 to previous ?IntRigeri Post 2017-04-10 meeting update (except what'll be done today) view
135 2017-04-10 17:41:18 6767 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO-- view
134 2017-04-05 15:59:25 7013 to previous ?IsyDor   view
133 2017-04-05 08:22:13 7132 to previous ?IsyDor add 'deadline's over' sentence view
132 2017-04-03 18:21:36 6952 to previous ?IntRigeri Encode April 2 meeting outcome view
131 2017-04-02 18:08:05 6580 to previous ?IntRigeri Fix formatting. view
130 2017-04-02 17:47:11 6578 to previous ?IntRigeri Update TODO view
129 2017-04-02 16:53:24 6491 to previous ?IntRigeri cleanup view
128 2017-04-02 16:50:40 6958 to previous ?IntRigeri Drop confusing sentence. The registration period is over. view
127 2017-04-02 16:21:24 7025 to previous ?IntRigeri No registration request included need for sign language translation view
126 2017-04-02 16:20:18 7537 to previous ?IntRigeri Remove duplicate and TODO++ view
125 2017-04-02 16:18:39 7557 to previous ?IntRigeri Clarify status. view
124 2017-04-02 16:17:59 7534 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO--, and clearly assign task view
123 2017-03-24 16:07:22 7626 to previous ?spriver This won't be really needed in the end, as discussed on the meeting on 24th March view
122 2017-03-24 16:02:59 7709 to previous ?spriver Dropping it as decided on the meeting on March 20th, as it won't be needed in the end view
121 2017-03-24 15:52:00 7761 to previous ?spriver We decided to keep the registration requests in an encrypted Git repository (can be accessed by persons involved in the process) view
120 2017-03-24 15:46:12 7875 to previous ?spriver Added link to Tweet of @Tails_live view
119 2017-03-24 15:40:31 7823 to previous ?spriver Meeting on March 20th decided to drop this [it's too late for that] view
118 2017-03-18 21:41:49 7918 to previous ?jvoisin Remove some hosting-related tasks, since we're now solidarity-hosting only view
117 2017-03-06 17:37:11 8110 to previous ?spriver Debian sent an identi.ca message view
116 2017-03-05 07:05:12 8089 to previous ?IntRigeri d-d-a done view
115 2017-03-04 16:35:12 8071 to previous ?IntRigeri Add blog post. view
114 2017-03-04 14:31:34 7983 to previous ?IntRigeri Update TODO. view
113 2017-03-04 14:30:04 7974 to previous ?IntRigeri Point to the French translation of the announcement from the "What?" section. view
112 2017-03-04 14:29:00 7920 to previous ?IntRigeri Improve phrasing. view
111 2017-03-04 14:28:16 7908 to previous ?IntRigeri Remove attendees table (saved locally) as this is not how we're handling it. view
110 2017-03-04 14:27:01 9595 to previous ?IntRigeri Point the Attendees section to the registration process view
109 2017-03-04 14:20:50 9447 to previous ?IntRigeri Update after meeting #5. view
108 2017-03-03 15:58:16 9512 to previous ?jon_d   view
107 2017-03-02 20:14:12 9435 to previous ?IsyDor TODO - view
106 2017-03-02 19:54:58 9502 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO-- view
105 2017-03-02 19:53:52 10094 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO-- view
104 2017-03-02 19:51:31 10236 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO-- and TODO++ view
103 2017-03-02 19:48:52 10305 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO-- view
102 2017-03-02 19:13:47 10894 to previous ?jvoisin I'm stealing a task from intrigeri's plate view
101 2017-03-02 18:53:33 10872 to previous ?IntRigeri Juliette is in the loop too view
100 2017-03-02 18:41:43 10863 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO-- view
99 2017-03-02 18:19:27 10953 to previous ?IntRigeri Update links. view
98 2017-03-02 18:10:58 10953 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO-- view
97 2017-03-02 18:03:50 11238 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO-- and typo fix. view
96 2017-03-02 17:59:27 11440 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO-- view
95 2017-03-02 17:39:17 11729 to previous ?spriver   view
94 2017-03-01 18:41:21 11722 to previous ?IsyDor adding / fixing some actions view
93 2017-03-01 18:19:15 11322 to previous ?IsyDor documenting the private mailing list view
92 2017-03-01 17:56:47 11111 to previous ?NabilElqatib registered for the event view
91 2017-03-01 16:21:25 10972 to previous ?IsyDor wiki syntax view
90 2017-02-28 10:06:30 11598 to previous ?Cédric Boutillier   view
89 2017-02-27 18:31:46 11513 to previous ?jvoisin Update accordingly to the last meeting view
88 2017-02-26 04:24:34 10744 to previous ?spriver ACTION item completed view
87 2017-02-26 04:23:21 10865 to previous ?spriver Update revision view
86 2017-02-26 04:12:54 10844 to previous ?spriver Link to immutable version of the CoC view
85 2017-02-24 20:52:02 10779 to previous ?IntRigeri 1 deadline view
84 2017-02-20 18:17:52 10982 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO-- view
83 2017-02-20 18:12:21 11650 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO-- view
82 2017-02-20 18:01:53 11820 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO++ from the agenda of last meeting view
81 2017-02-20 17:58:18 11552 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO-- view
80 2017-02-20 17:46:55 11666 to previous ?IntRigeri Update sponsorship TODO items. view
79 2017-02-20 17:45:01 11715 to previous ?IntRigeri Update TODO list with input from 2017-02-17 meeting. view
78 2017-02-20 17:32:19 10607 to previous ?IntRigeri Add questions we want to ask in the regitsration form / email template view
77 2017-02-20 14:13:15 9798 to previous SebastienBadia Update alban infos (for attendee part) view
76 2017-02-20 14:04:21 9749 to previous SebastienBadia Added alban view
75 2017-02-20 09:36:10 9678 to previous ?IsyDor one more attendee view
74 2017-02-19 18:58:52 9609 to previous ?jvoisin add my email address view
73 2017-02-17 11:50:01 9586 to previous ?IntRigeri Update TODO view
72 2017-02-15 18:23:29 9677 to previous ?IntRigeri Update TODO view
71 2017-02-15 13:24:17 9669 to previous ?geb mail change view
70 2017-02-15 13:15:23 9671 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO++ view
69 2017-02-09 21:39:42 9529 to previous ?IntRigeri Improve list of what/who to bring view
68 2017-02-09 21:35:54 9495 to previous ?IntRigeri   view
67 2017-02-09 21:29:18 9667 to previous ?IntRigeri Clarify how to come view
66 2017-02-09 21:27:25 9696 to previous ?IntRigeri Fix typos view
65 2017-02-09 21:20:15 9701 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO++ view
64 2017-02-09 21:17:17 9476 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO-- view
63 2017-02-08 09:27:26 9743 to previous ?IntRigeri Assigning tasks view
62 2017-02-07 20:54:05 9731 to previous ?IntRigeri Fix typo view
61 2017-02-07 20:30:01 9732 to previous ?IntRigeri Add sponsorship rough criteria view
60 2017-02-07 20:23:17 9494 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO++ view
59 2017-02-07 20:17:02 9051 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO++ view
58 2017-02-07 20:13:38 8975 to previous ?IntRigeri Move view
57 2017-02-07 20:13:15 8975 to previous ?IntRigeri Cleanup. view
56 2017-02-07 20:11:43 8991 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO++ view
55 2017-02-07 20:10:53 8943 to previous ?IntRigeri Postpone view
54 2017-02-07 20:10:19 8943 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO++ view
53 2017-02-07 19:58:25 8847 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO++ view
52 2017-02-07 19:53:33 8792 to previous ?IntRigeri update todo view
51 2017-02-07 19:44:53 8659 to previous ?IntRigeri I'll do it view
50 2017-02-07 19:39:34 8645 to previous ?IntRigeri   view
49 2017-02-07 19:39:11 8660 to previous ?IntRigeri   view
48 2017-02-07 19:21:36 8685 to previous ?IntRigeri Merge sections view
47 2017-02-07 19:20:47 8685 to previous ?IntRigeri Move headings up view
46 2017-02-07 19:18:11 8801 to previous ?IntRigeri Move content around view
45 2017-02-07 19:17:28 8903 to previous ?IntRigeri Fix typo + rephrasing view
44 2017-02-07 19:13:00 8925 to previous ?IntRigeri Import header pointing to the CoC view
43 2017-02-07 19:00:55 8078 to previous ?spriver   view
42 2017-02-07 18:52:23 12229 to previous ?IntRigeri Announcement was drafted view
41 2017-02-07 18:10:51 12602 to previous ?spriver   view
40 2017-02-07 17:12:43 9023 to previous ?IntRigeri Add something that the announcement should mention view
39 2017-02-07 11:11:05 8955 to previous ?MickaelScherer   view
38 2017-02-07 11:10:27 8918 to previous ?MickaelScherer add myself, since intri invited me view
37 2017-02-02 22:22:33 8808 to previous ?IntRigeri Update action items. view
36 2017-02-02 21:46:39 8652 to previous JulietteTaka   view
35 2017-02-02 21:18:45 8591 to previous ?IntRigeri Food: the primary plan won't work view
34 2017-02-02 21:16:55 8861 to previous ?IntRigeri Accessibility folks will participate :) view
33 2017-02-02 18:53:30 8929 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO-- view
32 2017-01-29 18:26:08 9058 to previous ?geb geb commits on communication view
31 2017-01-29 18:24:50 9082 to previous ?geb geb attends view
30 2017-01-27 09:23:18 8960 to previous NicolasDandrimont +$me view
29 2017-01-26 15:26:38 8876 to previous SebastienBadia Added myself to attendee :) view
28 2017-01-23 20:02:43 8793 to previous ?Solveig + Solveig attends :) view
27 2017-01-22 21:37:39 8722 to previous ?jvoisin add myself to the attendees view
26 2017-01-22 17:45:15 8574 to previous ?spriver   view
25 2017-01-22 17:08:06 8519 to previous ?IntRigeri One thing WIP, document next steps view
24 2017-01-22 16:00:33 8618 to previous ?IntRigeri Add an intro paragraph. view
23 2017-01-22 15:12:44 8412 to previous ?IntRigeri More WIP. view
22 2017-01-22 14:33:39 8496 to previous ?IntRigeri WIP view
21 2017-01-22 14:29:37 8491 to previous ?IntRigeri WP view
20 2017-01-22 14:09:42 8465 to previous ?IntRigeri Mark as WIP. view
19 2017-01-22 14:08:32 8459 to previous ?IntRigeri Mark action item as WIP. view
18 2017-01-22 13:52:07 8453 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO-- and TODO++ view
17 2017-01-22 13:41:49 8359 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO--, document next steps. view
16 2017-01-22 13:31:26 8291 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO-- view
15 2017-01-22 13:27:53 8285 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO-- view
14 2017-01-22 13:11:11 8449 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO++ view
13 2017-01-22 12:57:46 8307 to previous ?IntRigeri TODO-- view
12 2017-01-22 12:20:01 8244 to previous ?IntRigeri Add $self. view
11 2017-01-22 12:15:17 8156 to previous ?IntRigeri Refine action items. view
10 2017-01-22 12:06:50 7957 to previous ?IntRigeri Add action items from meeting log. view
9 2017-01-22 11:20:42 5537 to previous ?JulienCristau add self view
8 2017-01-22 11:07:08 5450 to previous ?IntRigeri Document orga team XMPP chat room. view
7 2017-01-22 09:31:44 5319 to previous ?IntRigeri Add "diet" column. view
6 2017-01-22 09:26:38 5305 to previous ?IntRigeri Answer the "how many" question. view
5 2017-01-22 08:47:45 5145 to previous ?IntRigeri Add link for orga team. view
4 2017-01-22 08:18:06 4915 to previous ?IntRigeri Add "Optimizing for a broader public" section. view
3 2017-01-22 08:08:57 4043 to previous ?IntRigeri Improve structure, fix one typo. view
2 2017-01-22 08:06:24 3964 to previous ?IntRigeri Add a bunch of TBD items. view
1 2017-01-22 07:34:25 1897 ?IntRigeri Add skeleton. view