Please answer the following questions to proceed with the registration and help us organize the event. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of March. We will do our best to tell you by April 7 if there is enough room to have you there, and if we can accommodate your sponsorship request.
What are your arrival & departure dates?
- Do you need accommodation? For which nights?
- Do you need travel sponsorship? If yes, how much would a ticket to and from Paris cost you?
- Do you have any specific dietary requirements?
- Please give us some contact information (name or pseudonym, and an email address) so that we can contact you to confirm your registration.
During the event
- Which station(s) do you want to participate in? Please tell us about any relevant skills and/or experience you may have.
- Please let us know if you want to host a station yourself, or would like us to organise one that is not listed.
- Would you like to inform us of any social group(s) that are currently under-represented in Debian that you consider yourself as being part of?
- Which language(s) do you speak and which language(s) do you understand? Do you need a translation into French Sign Language? (We're trying to organize it but cannot guarantee anything at this point.)
Have you read the Code of Conduct yet? If not, please do. Participating in the event implies your explicit agreement with the Code of Conduct.
- Is there anything else we should know and/or that you want to tell us?
Thanks a lot and see you soon!