add info about #820381
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 86:||Line 86:|
| * DebianBug:811980 iwamatsu
* DebianBug:852321 khibino - add comment, change severity to important.
* DebianBug:842395 khibino - not providing this package is right way.
* DebianBug:750895 soramichi - add comment (reproduced in Python 3.6.0, fixed in upstream).
* DebianBug:836241 yy_y_ja_jp - Send patch
* DebianBug:851175 yy_y_ja_jp - Close with comment
* DebianBug:854847 yy_y_ja_jp - Report and send patch
- Location: KABUKIZA TOWER 21F, Ginza 4-12-15 Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Start: Sat 11th Feb 2017, 11:00 JST (Change start time from 10:00 to 11:00)
- End: Sat 11th Feb 2017, 18:00 JST
- Please use gobby
- How to use.
$ sudo apt-get install gobby $ gobby infinote://gobby.debian.org/BSP/2017/02-Tokyo
- How to use.
Please join #debianjp on irc.debian.or.jp to join the discussion regarding the BSP.
For questions, contact Nobuhiro (iwamatsu) via mail or on IRC (iwamatsu).
If you are interested please add your name to the list below. Feel free to add yourself even if you're not sure if you will attend.
iwamatsu at debian dot org
Food And Drink
Things to bring
Please consider bringing the following items:
- laptops plus power adapter
- power strips
Debian has a "newcomer" bug tag used to indicate bugs which are suitable for new contributors to use as an entry point to working on specific packages. There are quite a few newcomer bugs available.
- irc.debian.org, channel #debian-mentors for any question you might have
854474 iwamatsu - Send patch.
851750 soramichi - add comment for fixing, fixed in upstream.
771187 dictoss - Send patch.
853207 iwamatsu - add comment. add moreinfo tag.
854179 dictoss - Send patch.
804908 iwamatsu - add comment. add pending tag. I will upload.
844396 rosh - confirm by email it's fixed by latest version in stretch.
851876 rosh - Send patch.
854500 rosh - Send patch.
820381 rosh - Email follow-up.
852321 khibino - add comment, change severity to important.
842395 khibino - not providing this package is right way.
750895 soramichi - add comment (reproduced in Python 3.6.0, fixed in upstream).
836241 yy_y_ja_jp - Send patch
851175 yy_y_ja_jp - Close with comment
854847 yy_y_ja_jp - Report and send patch