BSP in Mönchengladbach, March 2012
Translations: english – Deutsch
Hosted at credativ GmbH, Hohenzollernstr. 133, D-41061 Mönchengladbach, Tel. 02161-4643-0
- For the GPS users: N 51.200815 E 6.439147
- Fri March 02nd till Sun March 04th 2012
- Main organizer: Martin Zobel-Helas
- Opening hours:
- Friday: ~15:30 - open end
- Saturday: 10:30am - ~08:00pm
- Sunday: 10:30am - ~08:00pm (probably ealier, depending on when the last guest leaves)
The railway station (Mönchengladbach Hbf) is about 650m away from credativ and easily reachable from Düsseldorf and Cologne. Use exit "Europaplatz" or "Central Bus Station".
A map of the way from the railway station to credativ GmbH is available here: Google Maps
If you have a Symbian S60 3rd edition phone, you could install the DB RailNavigator and download the necessary timetables to your phone.
- If you have a Android phone, you could install FahrplanDE app from the market. However it partially needs online access (should be possible to access stored transport connections without an internet connection)
- Airports near Mönchengladbach:
Public transport is provided by Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Ruhr
Information about the credativ office
Do not enter empty/closed offices. We might kick you out of the company.
- Please keep the front door closed. You need to ring the bell (well you should use all 3) if you want to get into the house. Worst case try to call phone extension -196 or -198
NEVER run dhcpd servers, radvd or similar things in the network. We'll hunt you down and squash you like a bug
WiFi will be available
- Look around to find the WPA(2)-PSK. There should be a sign in each hacklab.
Bugs, Targets, Ideals
- Please check if nobody else is working on a bug before you begin hacking!
- Make sure you use 'bts claim' to claim bugs you want to work on.
An overview of claimed bugs is available on here.
- Use #debian-admin on the OFTC Network (please respect channel policy) for install requests on debian.org-machines, or find Martin.
Use #debian-release or bugs.d.o (User: firstname.lastname@example.org, Usertag: transition) to coordinate library transitions.
- Find obsolete and unmaintained packages in unstable and file RoQA removal bugs.
- Squash everything else you don't like (but let the DDs live)