Revision 1 as of 2011-10-12 13:27:47
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
|* Main organizer: Meike Reichle, Wolram Sang||* Main organizer: Meike Reichle, Wolfram Sang|
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
| * Friday: ~lunch time - open end
* Saturday: 1030am - ~0800pm (we'll leave for the restaurant around that time); probably more coding after the dinner
* Sunday: 1030am - ~1000pm (probably ealier, depending on when the last guest leaves)
| * Friday: to be announced
* Saturday: to be announced
* Sunday: to be announced
BSP in Hildesheim, January 2011
Hosted at Pengutronix e.K., Peiner Strasse 6-8, D-31134 Hildesheim, Tel. +49 51 21 / 20 69 17 - 0
- Fri December 2nd till Sun December 4th 2011
- Main organizer: Meike Reichle, Wolfram Sang
- Opening hours:
- Friday: to be announced
- Saturday: to be announced
- Sunday: to be announced
The railway station (Hildesheim Hbf) is about 100m away from Pengutronix and easily reachable from Hannover. Use exit "Nord".
- Airports near Hildesheim:
NEVER run dhcpd servers, radvd or similar things in the network. We'll hunt you down and squash you like a bug
- ipv6 is available.
If you have ipv6 addresses from somewhere else on your laptop, make sure you don't create a routing mess
Bugs, Targets, Ideals
- Please check if nobody else is working on a bug before you begin hacking!
- Make sure you use 'bts claim' to claim bugs you want to work on.
An overview of claimed bugs is available on here.
Also check the bts.turmzimmer.net for comments on the bug status. Add comments there if you have information to add.
- Use #debian-bugs on the OFTC Network if more coordination is needed.
- Use #debian-admin on the OFTC Network (please respect channel policy) for install requests on debian.org-machines.
Use #debian-release or bugs.d.o (User: firstname.lastname@example.org, Usertag: transition) to coordinate library transitions.
Help the ipv6 release goal by adding ipv6 support to programs which do not support it yet. There is a list of bugs to work on, but don't hesitate to file new ipv6-related bugs if you find them - and fix them!
Fix Bugs related to the Python2.6 transition, which should (hopefully!) start before the BSP.
- Find obsolete and unmaintained packages in unstable and file RoQA removal bugs.
- Squash everything else you don't like (but let the DDs live)
- To be announced