BSP in Paris, October 30-31, 2010
the BSP will be run in the context of '''Mini DebConf Paris, 2010'''
- Université Paris 7, 175-179 rue du Chevaleret, 75013 Paris, France
- Saturday, October 30th till Sunday, October 31st 2010
Opening hours: TODO
- Friday: ~lunch time - open end
- Saturday: 1030am - ~0800pm (we'll leave for the restaurant around that time); probably more coding after the dinner
- Sunday: 1030am - ~1000pm (probably ealier, depending on when the last guest leaves)
The railway station (Mönchengladbach Hbf) is about 650m away from credativ and easily reachable from Düsseldorf and Cologne. Use exit "Europaplatz" or "Central Bus Station".
A map of the way from the railway station to credativ GmbH is available here: Google Maps
If you have a Symbian S60 3rd edition phone, you could install the DB RailNavigator and download the necessary timetables to your phone.
- If you have a Android phone, you could install FahrplanDE app from the market. However it partially needs online access (should be possible to access stored transport connections without an internet connection)
- Airports near Mönchengladbach:
Public transport is provided by Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Ruhr
TABLE TO BE SET UP see for instance ?BSP2010/Moenchengladbach/Participants
Bugs, Targets, Ideals
TO BE REVIEWED
- Please check if nobody else is working on a bug before you begin hacking!
- Make sure you use 'bts claim' to claim bugs you want to work on.
An overview of claimed bugs is available on here.
Also check the bts.turmzimmer.net for comments on the bug status. Add comments there if you have information to add.
Use #debian-bugs on the OFTC Network and ?BSP2010/CoordinationTokyoMoenchengladbach if more coordination is needed.
Use #debian-release or bugs.d.o (User: firstname.lastname@example.org, Usertag: transition) to coordinate library transitions.
Help the ipv6 release goal by adding ipv6 support to programs which do not support it yet. There is a list of bugs to work on, but don't hesitate to file new ipv6-related bugs if you find them - and fix them!
Fix Bugs related to the Python2.6 transition, which should (hopefully!) start before the BSP.
- Find obsolete and unmaintained packages in unstable and file RoQA removal bugs.
- Squash everything else you don't like (but let the DDs live)