BSP in Tokyo (Japan), January 2010
In Japanese, see 第60回 東京エリア Debian 勉強会「Bug Squashing Party」のお知らせ
Hosted at Komaba 2 Campus, University Tokyo .
- 9:00-21:00 January 23rd, 2010
Main organizer: Nobuhiro Iwamatsu, Yasuhiro Araki
Don't hesitate to come, even if you are not a Debian Developer. There will be DDs around to help and sponsor packages!
add your entry or contact to Nobuhiro Iwamatsu (iwamatsu _at_ debian.org) and/or Yasuhiro Araki (ar _at_ debian.org)
Bugs, Targets, Ideals
- Please check if nobody else is working on a bug before you begin hacking!
- Make sure you use 'bts claim' to claim bugs you want to work on.
An overview of claimed bugs is available on here.
Also check the bts.turmzimmer.net for comments on the bug status. Add comments there if you have informations to add.
Use #debian-bugs on the OFTC Network and BSP/2010/01/CoordinationTokyoMoenchengladbach if more coordination is needed.
Help the ipv6 release goal by adding ipv6 support to programs which do not support it yet. There is a list of bugs to work on, but don't hesitate to file new ipv6-related bugs if you find them - and fix them!
fix l10n issues in Japanese envrionment bugs
- Squash everything else you don't like (but let the DDs live)
- Translate everything to Japanese
Please bring your own food and drink