Watching Arm failures
The list of uninstallable packages can be useful for prioritisation too.
Feel free to:
- add any new failures on the list
- move fixed issues to fixed issues section
- update any issues you have insight in
- mail relevant issues to buildd admin (timeouts, requeues, rebuilds)
<armhf AT buildd DOT debian DOT org> TBC
Packages are sometimes built, but never uploaded. This is often due to lost mails:
These need proper bugreports generating and filing upstream. Comparing against FSF GCC 4.5 on an unstable system if you can.
- Random ICE on C++ compiler
(packages which have built but didn't build properly for whatever reason (wrong versions of libraries, broken compilers)
builds timing out
These may be due to a genuine problem, or may simply be that the buildd really is taking a very long time (common with building large C++ files and linking a lot of files at once) and would actually complete eventually.
timeout needs increasing
- Listed below under 'bugs filed'
failed - bugs not yet filed
failed - bugs filed
needs urgent research - regressions
needs research - never worked