Revision 1 as of 2006-03-14 00:53:27
aptitude exists,but Aptitude,linked from apt cli page, doesn't. Copied it myself
fix capitalization, removing duplicate page
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|## copied from http://wiki.debian.org/aptitude
aptitude is a ["Ncurses"] terminal-based apt ["frontend"] with a number of useful features, including:
* a mutt-like syntax for matching packages in a flexible manner,
* dselect-like persistence of user actions,
* the ability to retrieve and display the Debian changelog of most packages, and extreme flexibility and customization.
aptitude is also Y2K-compliant, non-fattening, naturally cleansing, and housebroken.
== Run ==
in a ["terminal"]
== Use ==
After running it, utilize:
* F10 to access to the menu and use aptitude. This is the main key.
* ? for help
== Package ==
== Home page ==
* [http://aptitude.sourceforge.net/screenshots.html Screenshots].