- A list of accumulative licensing bugs in TeXLive, in other words bugs which contain information about a couple of unrelated components.
The following issues are raised:
- bbm fonts (bbm.tpm):
- No licensing info, no catalogue info in 2006
A separate bug since May 08, 479097
- Closed because of a statement from upstream
- Upload to CTAN and registering in the TeX Catalogue is missing (2008-05-26)
- Files by Donald Arsenau, namely
- chapterbib.sty (no license statement)
- tabls.sty (no license statement)
- tabls.sty: no license information
- import.sty: "this software is free of any restrictions"
- relsize.sty: "public domain", nothing else
- shapepar.sty: noncommercial
- version.sty: no license information, not only by D.A.
selectp.sty: no license information. Still open, 483217
- concmath fonts: Reported to have no license statement, but actually there is a README on CTAN stating the LPPL, which is also recorded in the Catalogue. So no bug.
- eepic docs: Resolved by removal
- ae fonts: Resolved by clearing up the license, uploaded to CTAN
extsizes: Partly resolved, the original author agreed with a public domain license which the current maintainer suggested, but it has not been uploaded to CTAN. Bug number: 483215
- palatcm.sty and associated files: Not in TeXLive, so fixed
AmsLaTeX, now a separate bug: 477060
seminar.sty, found to be already reported in 327741. Still open, although the author agreed for a license change (we need to do the upload)
482915, not an accumulative bug.
345604, currently only filed against tetex-doc:
?ConTeXt documentation: Solved, package context-doc-nonfree
- Some smalltalk about tex.web's license
- Files whose sources are not included in the TeXLive upstream distribution. This is now reported as a separate bug, number yet unknown. Files affected:
teTeX, not yet transferred