|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
1. eepic docs: Resolved by removal
1. ae fonts: Resolved by clearing up the license, uploaded to CTAN
1. extsizes: Partly resolved, the original author agreed with a public domain license which the current maintainer suggested, but it has not been uploaded to CTAN
- A list of accumulative licensing bugs in TeXLive, in other words bugs which contain information about a couple of unrelated components.
#356853, merged with #363061, see http://bugs.debian.org/356853
The following issues are raised:
- bbm fonts (bbm.tpm):
- No licensing info, no catalogue info in 2006
- A separate bug since May 08, #479097
- Closed because of a statement from upstream
- Upload to CTAN and registering in the TeX Catalogue is missing (2008-05-26)
- Files by Donald Arsenau, namely
- chapterbib.sty (no license statement)
- tabls.sty (no license statement)
- tabls.sty: no license information
- import.sty: "this software is free of any restrictions"
- relsize.sty: "public domain", nothing else
- shapepar.sty: noncommercial
- version.sty: no license information, not only by D.A.
- selectp.sty: no license information
- concmath fonts: Reported to have no license statement, but actually there is a README on CTAN stating the LPPL, which is also recorded in the Catalogue.
- eepic docs: Resolved by removal
- ae fonts: Resolved by clearing up the license, uploaded to CTAN
- extsizes: Partly resolved, the original author agreed with a public domain license which the current maintainer suggested, but it has not been uploaded to CTAN
#482915, not an accumulative bug: http://bugs.debian.org/482915
teTeX, not yet transferred