Documentation: this wiki page and the directory /srv/accounting.debian.org/ on elgar.debian.org
List of organizations holding assets in trust for Debian: Organizations
Unix group: auditor
Links to more information:
Interacting with the team
Email contact: <auditor AT debian DOT org>
The Debian Auditor(s):
- keep track of Debian project financial assets, income, expenditures and any other financial information
- keep track of hardware resources and any other physical assets of the Debian project
- keep track of domain names, trademarks, and any other intangible assets of the Debian project
- periodically publish public reports about changes in assets and resources including (but not limited to): money coming in via donations, money being spent with DPL approval, new hardware bought, etc.
- keep track of organizations holding assets in trust for Debian and propose to the DPL changes in the list of trusted organization (as per constitution §5.1.11 and §9.3)
- Luk Claes (luk), Debian Auditor
- Martin Michlmayr (tbm), Debian Auditor
Put here an easy task that can be done to help you.
Put here a task that can be done to help you.
Put here a difficult task that can be done to help you.