Packaging Giraffe the open source variant of the Zarafa Collaboration Platform
Alioth Project: https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-giraffe/
- Remove Zarafa logos from Zarafa Web Access
- Rename the packages form zarafa-* to giraffe-*
- Don't rename any binaries/directories
- Fix copyright files
- fix lintian warnings
- Review and forward patches against libical, libvmime upstream. For now it seems we can run with the versions in sid.
- test full functionality
- Move dlopen'ed libs to private directory
- Remove embedded copies of Smarty, fckeditor via the dfsg-clean branch in git.
- Use Debconf to generate the initial configuration
- package/rebrand webapp?
(list originally provided by GuidoGünther in https://honk.sigxcpu.org/piki/agx/publications/2011-06-debian-groupware-zs.pdf)