This page lists the goals of the Debian Games Team for the squeeze release cycle.
- Grow the team
- recruit people uploading games to Ubuntu
- invite upstream devs to join
Debian Games Parties - focused periods of Debian game related activity aimed at getting more folks interested in gaming with Debian
- Add more game frameworks and game dev tools
- Gamemaker clones
- Promote games@freedesktop and #freedesktop-games
- Gaming room/nights?
- Debian - The state of play
- General development
- depreciate the Sponsors page, use PET instead (and RFS mails for the git packages)
- general qa
- watch files
- forwarding patches, bugs etc upstream
- syncing games in from Ubuntu etc
- syncing stuff from experimental
- moving games from non-free/contrib to main
- screenshots.d.n games blitz
resolving the issue of huge DataPackages
- security audits for network-based games
- contacting freeware game authors to see if they want to go FOSS
- any games listed in popcon unknown-packages?
- Make upstream aware of common license troubles (e.g. Sampling+)
Improve Resources Page
- How to give a better support to the popular games
Drop some games?